About Japanese Emperor's Cup 2008/09

+1
2020-11-18 • 1882 views • 4 replies

I looked up the information in WikiPedia - LINK because the official data was 404 in JVA website.

One of the participants is 香川 under クラブ (which means Club in Japanese) 

There is one of the amature clubs operated by local volleyball association. But in database (LINK), it said it's Kagawa High School that participated in the event which was wrong. I created a Kagawa Volleyball Club with Kagawa Volleyball Association Logo, I think it's more appropriate to replace it with Kagawa Volleyball Club because didn't participate in it at all.

Can someone help to replace it? Thanks!

S…k 717 16
3 years ago

Yes it's done, perfect ! ?

Happy With VolleyballAuthor 106 8
3 years ago

@Sherlock Thank you. The same thing happened to  2010/11 and 2009/10

According to Wiki's Page, the participating team was 北海道クラブ(Hokkaido Club) which also was a local amateur club organized by Hokkaido Volleyball Association.

In database, it was Safilva Hokkaido which was wrong, should be replaced by Hokkaido Club.

Also, 2011/12 version, with information provided by Wiki page, one of the teams called 長野日大高校 but the data shows Nagano GaRons was wrong. Please replace it with Nagano Nichida High School

S…k 717 16
3 years ago

@HappyWithVolleyball Alright, I changed everything you said.

Happy With VolleyballAuthor 106 8
3 years ago

@Sherlock Thank you very much!

Temporarily disabled
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking