Doug Beal for president of FIVB

raylight 2012-02-18 • 3034 views • 8

Doug Beal for president of FIVB This legendary coach is the official nominee of USA committee for FIVB President. I think that kicking out the guy who is right now there is essential for promoting volleyball on its deserved place as second sport after football /not American football, the original one/ and for stopping the corruption which eats the sport from inside. Other candidates are CEV President Andre Meyer (Corrupto) and Brazilian Ary Graca. Who do you think should be the new head of FIVB? Me, HCLT, Zyta, Doug Beal, Andre Meyer or Ary Graça ? I vote for Doug, he wins over me by nail.

In his announcement today, Beal stated “Volleyball has the greatest potential for growth and expansion of any Olympic team sport, but the root of all this greatness lies within our individual National Federations. My vision for the future starts with National Federations and ensuring their potential is realized – they are the foundation of the volleyball family.”

http://usavolleyb...tial-candidacy/46710

#DougBeal #FIVB #AndreMeyer #President

Temporarily disabled
Joel2718CA 426 7
12 years ago
+2
first of all don't make henrique the president of anything.

Second of all, as a canadian, maybe it would be nice to have an american fivb president. do you think this could slightly increase the chances of one day having a U.S. (+ Canada) professional volleyball league? Maybe the type of president would actually have a lot more effect on this than the nationality of the president.
matteo_fogliaIT 23 2
12 years ago
+1
"For this reason we speak of the American Revolution. Because from that moment the world of volleyball has not been the same. The methodology, the way you put the players on the field, the technique, the roles, responsibilities, systems of play. And the mentality. Everything changed. Exactly, Revolutionized. Doug Beal has had some brilliant insights from the idea of specializing in some of their key players. Why bring it all to everyone instead of taking the best from each, in the technical act in which an athlete is more likely?

Doug Beal, simply the best...
raylightBGAuthor 3006 15
12 years ago
Me too ?
marchstIT 244 2
12 years ago
I would vote Beal,man who knows the volley and its problems.
Mayer has already done enough damage in CEV ,i hope it will go from there.
Garcia has the support of many federations,i hope that now with the candidacy of Beal will change their minds in many.
The volley must go hand in hand with people of volley,enough political.
AnaGrankinaPT 11 1
12 years ago
your welcome ?
raylightBGAuthor 3006 15
12 years ago
Thank you, I will edit the post ?
AnaGrankinaPT 11 1
12 years ago
+1
raylight: the name of the brazilian is Ary Graça ?
raylightBGAuthor 3006 15
12 years ago
Pearl, what do you think?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking