Earvin N'gapeth left Kemerovo

Tiapeur 2014-01-12 • 5919 views • 3

Earvin N'gapeth left Kemerovo

Eric NGAPETH

3 years after leaving Tours in bizarre circumstances
I have the chance to join Kemerovo in the Best league in the world.
But something happens ...
What is this ???
Earvin decided to break his contract with the cub.
I haven't the words for describe that !
13 players and staff abandoned
The club who made ​​him a priority in terms of recruitment abandonned
The public who doesn't understand what is happening.
The sponsor who gave a lot of money to transfer too
Earvin injured morning France Belgium, still played five sets in the evening ... 
The staff of France NT back home with qualification but they leave Earvin in Paris !
240 players played for the world championship qualifications. 239 back in their club the next day of calification. They play a game 3 days later. Only a French international is noted by its absence ...
Take care on the next day in Paris by Phillipe Allary physiotherapist ex Paris Volley .... which has provided the necessary care and obtained the first time an MRI revealed an sciatica.
Care was 3 days ...
Without telling the Kine, or club, Earvin is back home and has given no sign of life ...
BUT the news fall in my face, an hour before training in Surgut
The second game we will play without our best player !
C'est grave.. It's not normal !!!
But it's not the end for me !

https://www.facebook.com/ngapeth.eric

#EarvinNGapeth #KuzbassKemerovo #scandal #EricNGapethPepete

3 comments

Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
10 years ago
Thanks John17 for your help:

I don’t like to expose my private life in public, especially on social networks, but with so much going on I had no choice but to do it. I have decided to break my contract with Kuzbass Kemerovo after thinking about it from the first day I arrived in Russia. Only term that I have put in front of the board when I was signing contract is for my baby to be born in Kemerovo. I still learned that because of the language barrier it would be close to impossible.

The Board (Kemerovo Management) repeatedly tried to convince me that it would be ok for her to give birth in Siberia but I have decided that it’s better to do it in France, with home doctors where conditions were optimal. Of course it was planned that I would attend the birth of my first child and that my wife and child will join me in Siberia as soon as possible.

A month before my wife needed to give birth, I was at the management office once a week to tell my bosses that I would have to go to France. Still they didn’t want to let me go because of the Siberian Cup. It’s the most unimportant competition in which players who play at the 2014 World Championship Qualification Tournament didn’t play at all. We were without our first setter and without the possibility of winning. Then after couple of days my wife called me and said she is going to hospital. I was in a taxi as soon as our conversation ended, going to Novosibirsk airport.

Then my father called me and said that club canceled my flight. I was pretty upset as you can imagine.

After Siberian Cup I went to France for only day and a half instead for a week but, still I have decided to came back to Siberia. Then when I asked to see Russian doctors to make sure my son will be ok when he comes here, nothing was done. Even asked for my teammates to help me, but they said that it may not be a smart move for a newborn to come to Siberia. I was devastated, I knew for sure that I’m going to leave Kuzbass. It was not possible for me to be so far away from my wife and son for a whole season. That was not even part of the contract.

There was a regulation in contract which says that my treatments will be done in France because I didn’t want to be treated by Russian doctors who don’t want to tell you what they inject in your body. Still when I was injured in Paris during the qualification for World Championship, they forced me to go back.

So there you go my friends, you decide who was wrong, only thing I know is if they suspend me for 18 months I will come back better and stronger. Everyone who knows me, can say that I will give everything for shirt that is on my shoulders.

Hope you understand me,
Earvin

10 years ago
The director has spoken:

We didn't wait for long. Sergey Lomako, sports director of Kuzbass Kemerovo, replied on Earvin N'Gapeth's accusations:
Sergey Lomako
"Hello everyone who loves volleyball. As a sports director of the club, my job is to resolve every problems with the players, so I will try to clarify the situation of Eric N'Gapeth. For years we tried to build on our reputation in Russia, but in the world as well. Not a single player who was part of Kuzbass Kemerovo didn't stay without his money, and we did everything that all of them feel comfortable in our club and town. Therefore, some of N'Gapeth's statements could not be left unanswered" - started Lomako.
"I don't want people to think that Siberia is some wilderness, and I will certainly not allow someone to tarnish our city. It is not so hard to live in Kemerovo, if you want it. A lot of famous players came here with their families. When contract with Earvin was signed in June 2013, his father Eric informed us that Earvin was about to become a father, and that his girlfriend would probably give birth in Russia. It seemed that Eric was more worried about his grandchild than Earvin. He wanted to know about our hospitals, medical staff... And, we fulfilled every request, showed him our new medical center, which is one of the best in Russia, even sent all the data to Earvin, who didn't bother to ask about anything."
"On October 7, player informed us that his girlfriend would give birth in France, and stated that the reason was language barrier. Which is ridiculous, because our doctors speak French fluently. He has also informed us that the wanted to be in France for the birth. Although, we had some problems with the visa (Russia is not in European Union), and he almost had gone without one, club resolved every issue, and allowed him to go with the necessary papers. According to Earvin, he was in France for a day and a half... Strange, he departed on November 7th , and returned on November 12th."
"He also stated that there was no point to play on Siberia Cup, because without some main players, who were with the international team, Kuzbass didn't have a chance of winning! Well, I can just remind Earvin that he is a professional, and that he has been receiving amount of money which is large not just for Russia, but for France. And, he has to do his job!"
"Not to forget the injury story he mentioned. Again, we were informed by his father firstly. He said that contract allows him to be treated in France... But, how can we knew the injury really existed... To just believe the words... Excuse me, but that was a breach of contract."
"And that was not the only violation of the player. He overslept for a training which started in 17 pm, then there is a trial for a fight in nightclub scheduled for January 16th, when he would again have to return to France..."
"The point is, you have to respect the people who are doing everything for you" concluded Lomako.
Source: WoV
10 years ago
Hère is what he write on facebook:

Bonjour tout le monde, je ne suis pas un de ceux qui aime exposer sa vie privée sur internet mais la situation m'oblige à donner quelques explications très simples et qui, pour moi, sont justifiées. J'ai decidé de casser mon contrat avec kuzbass kemerovo après y avoir réfléchi depuis la premiere semaine de mon arrivée dans ce club. En effet, à la signature du contrat, la seule condition pour que j'y aille était dabord que ma compagne accouche sur place en siberie et que tout sois mis en place pour que cela se déroule bien. Après avoir compris très rapidement que cela n'allait pas être possible à cause de la barrière de la langue, malgrès qu'ils aient répété à la signature et lors des négociations qu'il n'y aurait aucun problème, j'ai moi même decidé avec elle qu'elle accoucherait en France près des notres avec des médecins qui parle francais pour sa santé et celle du bébé afin qu'ils soient dans des conditions optimales, des conditions qui n'étaient pas réunies à Kemerovo. En revanche il était prévu avec le club que je rentre pour l'accouchement et que ma compagne et mon fils me rejoignent en siberie dès que cela serait possible. L'accouchement approche:
Une fois par semaine pendant un mois avant l'accouchement je suis dans le bureau pour prévenir que je vais devoir partir bientot pour ne pas rater l'arrivé dans le monde de mon premier enfant mais le club ne veux plus me laisser y aller car nous devons jouer la coupe de siberie. (Coupe pendant laquelle tout les joueurs des equipes national jouent la coupe du monde dont notre premier passeur donc aucune possibilité de gagner) Puis ma compagne m'apelle un matin pour me dire qu'elle part à l'hopital et que c'est l'heure, moi à kemerovo à un jour de voyage dans tout mes etats je previens le club que je pars. Et me voila dans un taxi pour faire 4h de route avant d'arriver à l'aeroport de novosibirsk. Arrivé à 10 min de l'aeroport mon pere m'appel et me previens que le club a fait annuler le vol pour m'empecher de partir voir la naissance de mon petit, je contacte le manager du club qui me confirme cela. Demi tour direction kemerovo légèrement enervé.. le visa dont on me disais qu'il n'etait pas possible de faire hier en moins d'un mois peux maintenant être fait le lendemain matin (BIZARRE) pour me laisser partir en france un jour et demie et revenir en siberie jouer la coupe. Je pars alors en france pendant un jour et demie au lieu de une semaine prévue à la base, et puis je rentre. Les jours avancent je fait les demandes necessaires au club pour voir des medecins pour enfants rien est fait, je demande aux joueurs russes, ils me disent qu'ils pourront m'aider mais je sent qu'ils ne sont pas convaincus et que la venue du nouveau nee en siberie serait un peu risquée. Je sais alors que si je reste a kemerovo je devrais faire le reste de la saison sans voir mon fils et ma compagne ce qui est pour moi impossible et qui n'etait pas du tout prevu lors des negociations. Lors du tournois de qualification au mondial à paris une blessure au dos qui necessite 3-4 jours de soins qui n'est pas possible de faire là bas cependant le club veux m'obliger a rentrer quand meme, une ligne de plus dans le contrat qui n'est pas respectée car il est stipulé dans le contrat que si il y a blessure je dois me faire soigner en france et non en russie a coup de 10 piqures dans le cul ou le docteur n'est meme pas capable de te dire quels sont les produits injectés dans ton corps. Si cela necessite 18 mois de suspension alors que l'on me suspende une fois de plus je reviendrais encore plus fort.
Et les gens qui me connaissent, les clubs ou je suis passés mes proches pourront vous confirmer que je suis quelq´un de fiable, qui donne tout pour le maillot que je porte sur les epaules, à partir du moment où tu es droit correct et respectueux envers moi.
En esperant que vous me compreniez.
Earvin

https://www.facebook.com/earvin.ngapeth/posts/493598747428219

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TRANSLATE?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking