New comment's system is ready!

chrison 2013-08-10 • 2523 views • 13

New comment's system is ready! I have the pleasure to present you new system of comments on the Volleyball-Movies.

Now you can reply for specified post. To do so, hover your mouse over that post/comment and then you will see "Reply" icon on the right-bottom corner of comment.

Click it and type your comment on the form. After sending your comment recipient of your reply will receive notification about your reply on his profile.

You can also recall any user in every discussion and movie. Typing "@HCLT" user HCLT will receive information on his profile that someone is takling about him.

I hope you will enjoy that new feature and in case of any bugs please report it me.

#Volleyboxnet

13 comments

NightFoxBG 1502 14
7 years ago
Nice work chirson, congrats.
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4448 20
7 years ago
This new commenting update is very cool. I wonder what will be the next change for volleyball-movies.
chrisonPLAuthor 581 15
7 years ago
+3
@Wilfredo_is_Marshall: making proper categories and change of adding new discussions on the forum.
przemek16PL 838 17
7 years ago
@Wilfredo_is_Marshall: 😊 Wilfredo how are you ? 😀
voleifuturoBR 63 4
7 years ago
lol
This is HCLT, my fellow countryman and friend... and pop star too...
RoninhoPL 779 13
7 years ago
+4
@voleifuturo: HCLT is on v-m popular as Justin Bieber 😊 That's why he is not liked by Polaco kids and Bulgarian freaks. Hahaha
He is a really star.
voleifuturoBR 63 4
7 years ago
+4
@Roninho: Hahaha. As Justin Bieber ? So I have to hate him...
HCLTBR 524 6
7 years ago
+6
@voleifuturo: Don’t believe Roninho, he’s a HCLT hater. Being compared to JB is really offensive, I’m gonna request a ban for Roninho. Be aware, my Brazilian friend, that many people here love Bieber, Gaga, Taylor Swift and (yes, not joking) Village People. As we say in Brazil: “Essa Coca é Fanta” – not Roninho, he has a good music taste.
HCLTBR 524 6
7 years ago
+7
Congrats, Chrison! Really good idea. The problem is that once you used my nick as an example, many Polaco kids will think this is a tool to communicate directly with their biggest idol, the magnificent HCLT. I can already see the messages I’ll receive:

“HCLT, my true idol and mentor, in which city will you arrive for the 2014 worlds? I’d like to be there at the airport to take a picture with you. I don’t wanna bug you, but would you autograph a shirt for me?”

“Hi HCLT, my name is Skrzypsgumnyasjfjajalkfczynskiowski. I’ll be watching the 2014 worlds live, but only the Polaco team matches and I hope to meet you. Don’t be shy to shout my name, so I can say hello to you, and I’ll be very happyniego”.

“Hi Henrique, this is Saku again. Hope I’m not bothering you, but why haven’t you replied those 149 messages I sent you in July?”

“Henrique, here’s Roninho. I heard you’re coming over to Poland in 2014 for the world championship and I beg you to let me watch at least one set by your side. I’ll be quiet, I promise. If you let me take a picture with you, my friends Zbigniew Brzezinski in Stargard Szczecinski and Krzysztof Wodiczko in Gorzow Wielkopolski will die of jealousy”.
chrisonPLAuthor 581 15
7 years ago
@HCLT: so will you come to Poland for World Champs 2014?😊
RoninhoPL 779 13
7 years ago
+4
@HCLT: Jerzy Brzeczyszczykiewicz will be jealousy, too. He is my best friends from Szczebrzeszyn. He has picture with Łukasz Zygadło, I want to have picture with Bartosz Kurek. Jerzy will be very jealousy! Help me!
HCLTBR 524 6
7 years ago
+4
@chrison: How could I miss such a big vball tournament? Three weeks of fun watching good vball and the Polaco team, too. I’m trying to convince my good friend Crying Rachel to go with me. My assistant for Polaco affairs, Evil Zyta, should go to Poland, too. Why do you ask? Wanna a picture with me? It’ll cost you 100 drzyzgas.

@Roninho: WTF! I’ve just checked and that place called Szczebrzeszyn really exists. How do you call people that were born there? I’ll help you to make Jerzy Brzeczyszczykiewicz jealous. Instead of just taking a picture with Kurek, you’ll also take one with Zygadlo (Brzeczyszczykiewicz’s idol) and another one with Mozdzonek, the trio of most relevant Polaco players. Ha!
voleifuturoBR 63 4
7 years ago
+2
It's cool, I liked...
Donate to volleyboxDonate to volleybox
0 0