Michal 493
2011-04-18 • 2612 views • 10 replies
20 April 2011
20:30 Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza - Casa Modena 0:3 (Rai Sport 1)
21st April 2011
20:30 Lube Banca Marche Macerata - Sisley Treviso 3:0 (Rai Sport 1)

#ItalianSerieA1201011

Serie A - 5th Quarterfinals
Kk15 1301 11
13 years ago
Fefè De giorgi said that if Macerata will serve (and of course play) well, probably they have more possibility to win the match; and about Monza and Modena, he belive that may be Modena is a little bit favourite because Bruno is playing very good with the MBs...

He also said that during play off have a week to rest (like Cuneo and Trento) when the other team is still playing can be not a real advantage, because actually the team that played more is in "match rytm" and is used to play every 3 days.

That's true, but I think that Cuneo actually needs this time to get used to their new arrangement, and to let Wijsman find his best condiction again. after the 3rd match he said that is ankle still hurt, and that he had to play with painkillers

ah, there are few rumors about an argument between Vermiglio and Martino yesterday after the match, and seems that Berruto kept the team in the changing room for 1 hour...

Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
+1
Well with their both characters is not so hard to argue...

If Cuneo want to fight for final, Wout must play with painkillers, no chance to play without him and Parodi.
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
+1
Cooperation between Bruno and MB's - amazing! Conngrats to Modena.
Kk15 1301 11
13 years ago
+1
my god, your a totally right Zyta!! I'm so impressed, in Italy it's rare seeing a so huge use of the MB in attack and a so reduced use of the OH! Bruno really deserves to be twice the MVP, I can't belive he can play in this way with the MBs after... 2 weeks and few days!! Amazing. I can't avoid thinking that with Esko - a really good setter - they wouldn't play like this.
And when Kooistra is "in the match" thanks to Bruno that often set to him, he also serves better!

At the end Bruno said (about Trento) "I'm not here for holidays! I'm here to win! I can't wait to play against another team here in Italy, and this is not not a normal team but the best in the world! It will be nice playing against other brazilian like Riad and expecially Raphael, and againt players like Kaiyziski and Juantorena, that for me now is the best player in the world with Murilo!"

and the commentator asked to Creus "How many dinners do you have to offer to Bruno?"
he smiled "A lot"=)
raylight 3006 15
13 years ago
Zyta, ask Henrique what does he think on the statement of Murilo for Juantorena, neglecting Kaziyski
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
Bruno is a gentleman in interviews, just like his father ?

raylight I asked him, but he didn't answer yet, I'm gonna tell you, it can take a while.

PS. I hope I won't be ban if I'm gonna deliver message from him?
raylight 3006 15
13 years ago
I think not, depends om the message ?
Kk15 1301 11
13 years ago
+1
Unfortunally I couldn't see the match yesterday evening (when I was home it had already finished, and honestly I was surprised because I expect it to be a long "fight"!)...
I thought that probably Macerata will win, but not 3-0 and with this score!
I'm a little be disappointed with Treviso, what's the meaning of give such a great proof in the last to macthes, and don't belive in the chance of getting the semifinal...

Happy that Berruto preferred Conte to Martino.
Zyta 1332 11
13 years ago
+2
raylight, this is the answer, enjoy:

"Bruno learned from his father how to please the media and the opponents. Juantorena has the merit of being an all-around player, while Kaziyski needs to improve his passing and blocking. It doesn’t mean Juantorena is a better player, once the Bulgarian is more effective hitting and serving. Bruno is Brazilian, and we tend to give more value to highly skilled players. Juantorena is different from most Cubans, as they rely basically on their strength and vertical, lacking in technique. However, is quite an exaggeration to put Juantorena at the same level of Murilo. We know, Bruno did that because he wanted to be nice and he knew about the award Juantorena had been given at the Champions League. For example, if Bruno’s team were about to play against Skra in some other tournament, he’d say good stuff about Winiarski, another all-around player, though in a lower level than those previously mentioned. Same thing if they played against Zenit, this time Bruno would make some high compliments on Priddy.

Myself, I prefer Kaziyski to Juantorena. If I ever had to choose just one of them to play on my team, the Bulgarian would be my choice. Never mind what Bruno said, what he really wants is to get the “scudetto”. BTW, Bruno is playing much better this season, I’m surprised.

As for you, Zyta, don’t be afraid to get banned. I left the forum because I wanted. The silly administrator banned me just for a few days, but once I didn’t agree with his decision I decided to leave. I was also a bit tired of the same old videos (third meter spikes, one-hand sets, pipes, Plusliga highlights, dumb remarks)."
raylight 3006 15
13 years ago
Thank you, Zyta, send him greetings from me ?
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking