Volleyball-Movies.net 3.0 is ready!

Volleybox 2013-12-06 • 89405 views • 14

Volleyball-Movies.net 3.0 is ready! Welcome in Volleyball-Movies.net 3.0. I hope you will like it. If you will have any graphical bugs press crtl+F5 (to refresh CSS styles cached in cookie files). If it won't help let us know about it. Volleyball-Movies.net won't continue to support IE7.

Besides new layout there are some new features like:
1) Voting for topics
(click to the thumb to vote)

2) Show likers of some movie of topic (click to the amount of likes)

You will see that dialog window:

3) Switching view on the homepage. You could switch view for movie/news and decide which view do you prefer: list of three items per line.

4) Currently on Volleyball-Movies.net. In that window you could see whole users actions on the website. This window is refreshing all the time for registered users (so you shouldn't refresh website).

You will be informed about such types of actions:
- User registration
- Movie adding
- Comment adding
- Profile data completing
- Rank chaning
- Fanclub adding
- Fanclub joining
- Topic adding

5) On the top menu there are icons with your private messages and actions regarding you. It is also refreshing all the time.

Sorry for the bugs in advance.

#Volleyboxnet

Temporarily disabled
VolleyboxAuthor 440
10 years ago
Update:
For screens with resolution greater than or equal 1297px you will able to display bar on the right side of website. There is current actions of users, shoutbox and logged users. For registered users bar is refreshing all the time. You could hide it clicking to X icon (in the right-bottom corner). If bar is hidden for you shoutbox, logged users and currently actions are displayed as so far.
John17FR 151 7
10 years ago
Yep for sure its me ? !
Wilfredo_is_MarshallRS 4186 20
10 years ago
I wish you guys created a dialog window for the -1 and +1. I want to see who minuses every single comment of mine. I am pretty sure it is John17, but I want to make sure!
jagoda96PL 5 1
10 years ago
+1
Great job;-)
VolleyboxAuthor 440
10 years ago
+1
@Wilfredo_is_Marshall @vtnklmdc
Update:
Link to movie ranking is available now in two places:
- on the homepage next to the TOP5 of [month]
- on the movie page on the place of some movie in ranking
vtnklmdcPL 686 14
10 years ago
@chrison: Thanks, now everything is more easy on this website for new users and of course us ?
10 years ago
@chrison: Thanks!
10 years ago
Why do I have blue stars, but other users have yellow stars. How do I get yellow stars?

BTW: 3.0 is totally messed up on ipad. I have not tried computer yet

UPDATE:I have nine fanclubs and I tried to add one more, but it says "sorry you already have ten fanclubs" . I do not have ten fanclubs. Pleasefix this, thanks!

UPDATE 2: Ipad website is excellent! 10/10
camnowPL 380 4
10 years ago
+2
Wonderful guys!!! ? Good JOB!
vtnklmdcPL 686 14
10 years ago
+2
Great job guys !!! Now I have more power to make my new movie Thanks ?
przemek16PL 808 17
10 years ago
+2
@vtnklmdc: ok ? best movie again ?
vtnklmdcPL 686 14
10 years ago
+2
@przemek16: I'll try to do better (2nd part) but I don't know how it will be ? we will see for some time ?
przemek16PL 808 17
10 years ago
+2
@vtnklmdc: ok no problem ?
adam13PL 38 1
10 years ago
+1
Great Job!
Predict volleyball scoresAre you looking for volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scoresPredict volleyball scores
Are you looking for volleyball emotions?Predict volleyball scores