Volleyball shoes

Piotrek 10
+1
2011-12-25 • 8718 views • 18 replies
What are the best volleyball shoes in your opinion?

#volleyballshoes

tysia 579 11
12 years ago
+2
asics ?
bitka 673 10
12 years ago
no i don't like asics ? i had one and i wasn't happy with them... ? i was shocked when i changed them into nike (they were cheap... ?) and discovered how heavy they are! i couldn't believe!
Voxito 139 4
12 years ago
MIZUNO
rabbit211 1 1
12 years ago
basketball shoes...? nike kobe VI, nike lebron 9, nike hyperfuse for example?
PiotrekAuthor 10 4
12 years ago
I had shoes Mizuno Wave Lightning 6 and Asics Beyond. I think Mizuno are better than Assics, but in year 2011-2012 new Mizuno collection are nothing special. For example in my opinion Mizuno Wave Lightning Shoes 7 are ugly in appearance, and other models are no different from last year model. I want to buy basketball shoes, but I never play in other shoes than Mizuno and Assics. What do you think about Nike hyperdunk 2010 or Nike air max fly?
Gregor 77 2
12 years ago
infortunatly he must use basketball shoes because they are cheaper and better than mizuno and asic. in my opinion of course
rafaello94 126 11
12 years ago
it depends on what kind of floor you play. for me nike basketball shoes are lighter and more comfortable than asics, but they are more slippery as well. but of course you may be lucky and play on the kind of ground that you will not slide on ?
12 years ago
Definetely asics sensei 3...before i had mizuno...both are good but asics S3 IMO are the best volleyball shoes ever.
Berny 606 6
12 years ago
+1
I think Mizuno are the best type of volley shoes. Asics are very expensive. I used many shoes (6 pairs at home after 4years), but I finally decided to buy my first shoes for volleyball (wave thunder 8)and I am finally satisfied
Sllaveq 790 10
12 years ago
The GALOSHI! (галоши) http://www.bezplatni-obiavi.org/files/classipress/-2028392234.jpg
:D Just kidding.. :P
12 years ago
Mizuno!
12 years ago
My favourite is Asics but now more players plays in basketball shoes (Nike, Jordan, Adidas)
Fadhel Abbas 1513 14
12 years ago
asics shoes
My opinion is the best
bitka 673 10
12 years ago
recently i got Mizuno Wave Blocker and they're really great - better than asics and nike in my opinion!
12 years ago
Nike made special vball shoes, but they are very heavy.
Andrut 215 8
11 years ago
Senseis all the way <3
11 years ago
hey guys! somebody knows where can i find this shoes on the internet? i want to buy! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/Giba.JPG
Volleyball players rankingWho is the best volleyball player ever?Show players rankingVolleyball players ranking
Who is the best volleyball player ever?Show players ranking