Site reloads to undesired page after executing some actions

sitenoise 334
+1
2020-07-13 • 1315 просмотров • 3 replies

Hard to "Title" this one :) . It doesn't happen all the time but it happens a lot, usually when Deleting something.

All using a desktop machine (Chrome and Waterfox Browsers)

Example 1 (have not tried to reproduce):

1. Add a new Round to Japan V.League Division 1 2017/18
  2. Click the Save Button
  3. Page reloads to Volleyball national teams tournaments

Expected: The page should reload to where I was so I can add another Round if desired. This is the event that prompted this post. I don't want to try and reproduce it because I can't delete Rounds

Example 2: (can reproduce at will):

1. Add an Arena to Kurowashiki Tournament 2018/19  (I added Ota Ward)
  2. Use the garbage can icon to delete the (Ota Ward) Arena
  3. You're Here

Expected: The page should reload to where I was so I can add the correct Arena

Example 3 (can reproduce at will):

1. Delete the Brilliant Aries connection from Miho Yokota
  2. You're Here

Expected: Page should reload to Miho Yokota so I can continue working on her items

Example 4 (to give one that I can't reproduce now -- but it happened!):

I was adding matches to Japan V.League Division 1 2018/19. About halfway done I scrolled through the Regular Round matches and noticed 12/8/2018 @22:00 (PST) Toyota 1–3 Okayama was duplicated. So I deleted one of them and the page reloaded to Here.

Curiously the duplicate match didn't get flagged as "already exists". I've re-added it as a duplicate and deleted it a few times now and the page reloads properly. I've just re-added it as a duplicate for your inspection.

This issue usually happens when 'deleting' something: an Arena from a Tournament, a player from a roster, a team from a player's clubs, etc. Maybe it's related to Mod rights vs User rights; maybe it related to my having a dozen or more volleybox.net TABS open at once? It has also happened when simply Editing a Match. 

Are my Expected Behaviors misplaced?

#Volleyboxnet

Volleybox 440
3 лет тому назад
+2

Issues 1-3 have been fixed.

Regarding 4th point:

I was adding matches to Japan V.League Division 1 2018/19. About halfway done I scrolled through the Regular Round matches and noticed 12/8/2018 @22:00 (PST) Toyota 1–3 Okayama was duplicated. So I deleted one of them and the page reloaded to Here.

I'm not able to reproduce it. After removing a match I'm redirected to the tournament page (matches tab). Works as it is implemented.

sitenoiseAuthor 334 9
3 лет тому назад

@Volleybox That's cool, thanks. Yeah I couldn't reproduce that one either

sitenoiseAuthor 334 9
3 лет тому назад

@Volleybox I'm getting punted now when "accepting" things, like arenas and Regla Martinez's facebook link. I wasn't paying close attention as I thought the first one was a fluke and then the Regla occurred. I can just hit the back button when it happens but in this line of work milliseconds count :)

Рейтинг волейболистовКто наилучший волейболист всех времён?Показать рейтинг игроковРейтинг волейболистов
Кто наилучший волейболист всех времён?Показать рейтинг игроков