[Fixed] Different points to fix or clarify

S…k 717
+2
2021-02-05 • 2036 defa görüntülendi • 4 replies

I've found different points last weeks and I was waiting to have a few to make some remarks :

•  FIRST POINT : Clicking on a transfer comment to not lead directly to the said transfer for 2020/21 (it does for 2021-22)

For example (and it worked before, that was very useful but it changed recently) :

But this year there will probably be some transfers for the play-offs like every year. And we have this problem which does not simplify the discussions between members :

• SECOND POINT : Matches of the day never appear on the beach volleybox section. This bug has been here forever but before it was not important because there were never any matches lol. But now that @pedeshtrian is doing amazing work there are matches almost every day that we can't be aware of because this happens :

• THIRD POINT : This one is a question. I added a lot of players' clubs to 2021-22 because they renewed their contract, but I hope that when the 2021-22 season will begin it will automatically change to “- still” because it will give us hard work otherwise. I hope you understand what I mean.

• FOURTH POINT : It's good to have added old club names but it seems that the actual names are replaced by old names at some places on this site :

It is somehow good on the Serie A1's page. Weird bug.

Volleybox 440
3 yıl önce
+1

Regarding 3rd point: no, they won't be automatically changed, but if it is really needed it can be changed manually. There's a plan to display 10 next seasons instead of 1 in the Ending seasons dropdown lists (so maximum possible value will be 2031/32 instead of 2021/22).

S…kAuthor 717 16
3 yıl önce

@Volleybox I checked for the first point, nothing seems to have been changed.

For the other points, this is perfect.

Volleybox 440
3 yıl önce
+1

@PierreFoucault you're right.

It works fine now.

S…kAuthor 717 16
3 yıl önce

@Volleybox Yes perfect thanks a lot. Very fast, as usual.

Temporarily disabled